Thursday, September 29, 2011

When I go to airport

When I go to the airport I will be seeing these every where except for the sleeping one. Haha so wish those airports did have beds with the wait that you sometimes have to do. But you can see these anywhere. But what caught my attention with this one is the sleeping one with the ? air bubble haha. it seems like they do not know what is going on. I know it might mean what they maybe thinking when sleeping (dreams) but I thought of that when I saw that.

These were talked in about in Chapter 16. They are call isotypes. isotypes are like picture language. it discribes what is needed or what is being done.

There are quit a few funny ones out there go ahead and look. some you are like really don't people already know this haha. (i tried to add another one but can't seem to be able to do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment